- Help Center
- How to use GemLightbox Turntable?
Which directions do the GemLightbox Turntable and Aerial rotate?
The GemLightbox Turntable and Aerial can be controlled by the GemLightbox App to rotate in the following directions:
- 15-degree intervals in a clockwise or anti-clockwise direction by tapping the left or right buttons on the camera screen
- 360-degrees clockwise for one full rotation back to the original position in the 360-degrees video option
- 90-degrees clockwise, 180-degrees anti-clockwise, then 90-degrees clockwise back to the original position in the 90-degree video option
- 45-degrees clockwise, 90-degrees anti-clockwise, then 45-degrees clockwise back to the original position in the 45-degree video option
If you have questions, please contact us on live chat or submit a ticket here. We are always happy to help you!