How to set up the GemLightbox Aerial set?
The following are the steps to set-up your GemLightbox Aerial Set:
- Place the diamond piece on top of the GemLightbox and magnetically attach the Aerial turntable to the underside of the diamond piece
- Connect the cord to the bottom of the Aerial and plug the other end of the cable into the power socket on the right lower side of the GemLightbox
- Attach the stand you intend at use at the center base of the Aerial. You can cover the small magnet hole at the bottom of the GemLightbox by placing the photography table on top of it.
- Open the GemLightbox App on your smartphone and connect to the Aerial by tapping "Connect via Bluetooth" on the app. If your Aerial does not appear as a listed device, please read our debugging article here.
- Now you're ready to start shooting images and videos!
The video below demonstrates how to capture videos using the GemLightbox Aerial Set and your smartphone.
If you have questions, please contact us on live chat or submit a ticket here. We are always happy to help you!