In this article you will learn how to manually create, edit and delete your products.
To create a product, follow the steps below:
1. Log into the dashboard and navigate to the product section.
2. Press the "Create Product" button and select "Create Product" from the drop down menu.
3. In the side panel, enter the mandatory field of SKU and click "Create."
If you'd like to add additional product information, you can also add images to your product from your gallery by pressing the plus icon at the top of the side panel as well as enter the optional product attributes such as: Title, description, product type, price and quantity and then clicking "Create."
4. Once you've clicked "Create," your newly created product should be visible as the first product at the top of your products section of the dashboard.
To edit a product, follow the steps below:
1. To edit a product log into the dashboard and navigate to the products section.
2.Identify which product you would like to edit and click the pencil icon next to it.
3. In the edit product side panel, you can:
- Delete media associated with the product by pressing the bin icon next to the photo or video item.
- Add additional photos or videos to the product by selecting the plus icon at the top of the side panel (10 photo or video items limit per product).
- Change the product's SKU and other optional attributes information.
Once you have made the necessary edits, press "Confirm."
4. Your updated product information should be visible in the products section of the dashboard.
To delete a product, follow the steps below:
1. To delete a product log into the dashboard and navigate to the products section.
2. Press the delete icon next to the product which you would like to delete.
Or checkbox select the product which you would like to delete and press the delete button.
3. Select "Yes, Confirm"
4. The product should be deleted and no longer visible in your products section of the dashboard.