- Help Center
My order is damaged during shipping, what do I do?
If you received a damaged GemLightbox order, please keep all original contents and file a claim to the courier (FedEx, DHL, USPS, TNT, SF Express, ARAMEX) within 24 hours from the time you receive your order. Please submit all photo and video evidence and take note of the complaint or claim number.
Then, submit us a ticket here and ensure to inform and attach the following details and files:
- Complaint or claim number from the courier
- Description of the issue
- Photos/video recordings of the damaged unit or parts
- Photos/videos of the inside and outside packaging
- Order number or copy of the order receipt
- Complete shipping address and contact number
The GemLightbox comes warranted so if there is any damage during the shipping process, the shipping company will take responsibility.
If you have questions, please contact us on live chat or submit a ticket here. We are always happy to help you!