You can only connect to your Turntable or Aerial via the GemLightbox App.
A blue tick will indicate a successful Bluetooth connection to your Turntable or Aerial.
Please ensure that your Turntable or Aerial is plugged into your GemLightbox and is powered on before proceeding to the next steps.
For the Turntable, the white light at the back of the Turntable should illuminate if your Turntable is powered on.
For the Aerial, the white light at the top of the Aerial where the 4 magnets are located should illuminate if your Aerial is powered on.
If you are unable to connect to your Turntable or Aerial, please check the following settings on your smartphone device:
Android Smartphone Device
1. Open up your Settings and tap on Apps.
2. Search for GemLightbox and tap on the icon.
3. Find and tap on Permissions.
4. Ensure Camera, Location, and Storage are enabled.
iOS Smartphone Device
1. Open up your Settings and search for GemLightbox.
2. Ensure Bluetooth is enabled.
We also recommend trying the following steps if the above instructions do not work:
- Switch off your Bluetooth settings and switch it back on
- Restart the GemLightbox App
- Restart your smartphone
- Restart your Turntable by pressing the black button on the side of the Turntable twice. You can restart your Aerial by unplugging and plugging the power cord.
Please make sure you follow these steps for all smartphone devices that have ever connected to your Turntable.
If you still having issues connecting to your Turntable or Aerial, please contact us on live chat or submit a ticket here. We are always happy to help you!