Follow the directions in this tutorial to embed your Jewelry Hub Augmented Reality Try On links onto your Shopify product pages.
1. Make sure you first have created an Augmented Reality Try On link for your product. If you have not created a Try On link for your product yet, follow the instructions in the article here.
2. In the Jewelry Hub navigate to the Try on link item for which you would like to generate an Augmented Reality button and click on the "Get Share Link" button.
3. In the Share link pop up select the "Embed Button" tab.
4. Once in the "Embed Button" tab, select your button style and press on "Copy."
5. In your Shopify Admin Portal, navigate to the products section and select the product for which you would like to add the augmented reality button.
6. In the product page, click on the "Show HTML" icon in the product description's text edit options.
7. Place or paste the code snippet which you have copied from the Jewelry Hub under the product description if you would like the button to be displayed under the product description or above the product description if you would like the button to be displayed above the product description. Once the code snippet has been pasted, press "Save."
8. After saving the product changes, press "Preview."
9. The Augmented Reality button should be present either under or above the product description area.
10. Repeat this process for other products for which you would like to add Augmented Reality jewelry experiences of your products.