How to Embed the GemLightbox Widget onto a Shopify Store
Follow the instructions in this article to embed your GemLightbox products widget onto your Shopify Website to increase engagement with your visitors.
1) Navigate to the Catalogs page of the Jewelry Hub.
2) To embed a widget of all your products, press on the share icon of the first catalog called "All my products." Likewise, you can press on the share icon of another catalog if you would like to embed the widget for a specific collection of products.
3) In the Share pop-up, click on the "Embed website bottom menu" tab.
4) Select the color that best matches your website's branding and then copy the widget code snippet by pressing "Copy."
5) In your Shopify admin panel, go to the Themes section of the Online Store page and press the "Actions" button. In the drop down menu, select "Edit Code."
6) Press on the main theme of the template which your website uses. Insert the widget code snippet which you have copied from the jewelry Hub, above the closing </body> tag. Once you have pasted the code snippet, press "Save" in the top right corner.
7) The widget should now be present on every page of your Shopify website.