There are several methods to transfer your images and videos to your computer.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Open your GemLightbox Application Gallery.
- Tap Select in the top right-hand corner.
- Select the files you want to transfer to your computer.
Next, depending on your smartphone device, please follow the instructions below:
Any smartphone device to Cloud
- Use the export function in the left-hand corner and find the Cloud service you wish to upload to.
- Choose a folder to save your files and then upload them.
- Once uploaded to the Cloud, you can download your files locally to your computer.
Android to PC
- Use the select function in the right-hand corner and tap Save Image to save the files to your smartphone’s photo gallery.
- Connect your Android device to your computer and go to your photo album directory
- Copy the files to your computer.
iPhone to Mac
- Make sure your Airdrop is turned on both your Apple devices. You can follow this guide here if you have any trouble turning on Airdrop.
- Use the export function in the left-hand corner and Airdrop the files directly to your Mac. The files will save in your Airdrop folder.
iPhone to PC
- Use the export function in the left-hand corner and tap Save Image to save the image to your smartphone’s photo gallery.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your PC. This will help your PC recognize your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and use the Windows Photos App to import the files. You can follow Apple’s guide here if you require further assistance.
If you have questions, please contact us on live chat or submit a ticket here. We are always happy to help you!