Please note that once you have an account you will need to place your order through your retouching dashboard. You can see the instructions in this help article.
To place a retouching order, please follow the steps below:
1. Visit www.picupmedia.com/order/ or click on the drop-down menu on the Order button, then click Retouching.
2. Enter your full name, email, phone number, and company website. Click "NEXT".
3. Upload your images for retouching. Please note that you can not upload images with the same file name and need to rename them as required.
There are three ways to do upload your photos:
- Drag and drop files from your computer to the browser:
- Browse your computer to find the files:
- Select the files from Dropbox:
4. Add any additional instructions if required.
You can also add our other retouching services.
For Hallmark, you will need to upload your logo in PNG, PSD, or AI file and include instructions as needed.
For Color Changes, you can select either white gold, yellow gold, or rose gold. Then, include instructions as required.
If you want to purchase a PSD or TIFF version of your retouched images, just select it from the option.
5. Review your order and apply a coupon code if applicable. This will appear on the right-hand side of the page. The total price is calculated automatically based on the number of images required for retouching.
6. Complete your payment details.
7. Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Click "PLACE ORDER".
8. Congratulations! You have successfully placed your Picup Media retouching order.
9. To download your invoice, click the "Download invoice" button.
If you have questions, please contact us on live chat or submit a ticket here. We are always happy to help you!