- Help Center
How to Use Your Own Domain in Product & Catalog Share Links
Follow the instructions in this article to use your own domain when sending media, product or catalog share links from the Jewelry Hub.
When sending out media, product or catalog share links from the Jewelry Hub, by default the domain being used is: gallery.cloud.picupmedia.com
1) To use your own domain instead of gallery.cloud.picupmedia.com, click on your profile in the Jewelry Hub.
2) In the settings press on the Domain & URLs tab.
3) Enter your own domain without the https:// & .com
4) Follow the instructions on Step 2 by:
- Logging into your domain provider.
- Going to your DNS setting
- Copying and pasting the Jewelry Hub DNS records into your hosting provider
- Checkbox select "Done" once you've pasted the Jewelry Hub DNS records into the settings of your DNS provider
5) The process could take up to 24 hours to verify the DNS records. If everything was done properly, you will see the "Connected" status on the Domains & URLs tab and you can start sending media, product and catalog share links using your own domain.