The following are the steps to add a logo or watermark to your photos.
- Go to the app’s settings by clicking the icon found on the upper right corner of the app’s interface. Then, click on “Logo”
- Click “Add Logo” to insert your logo or watermark
- To position, long-press on the logo and drag to the desired location on the photo grid
- To resize, long-press and drag the northwest-southeast arrow icon to the northwest to minimize or southeast to enlarge the logo until the desired size is achieved
- To pivot, long-press the rotate icon and turn the logo either clockwise or counterclockwise until the desired rotation is achieved
- To delete, simply click the X icon
- Lastly, tick on “Enable Logo” to add your logo or watermark on all the images that you will capture
Note: The logo or watermark will only be added to images captured while the Logo function is enabled.