Please know that the GemLightbox captures your videos in a perfect square sized video. Normally, after taking video you would have to manually square it before uploading to your website.
The video is square because:
- All e-commerce and social media platforms (including Facebook and Instagram) use square videos to correctly display images and videos.
- A landscape video would look something like this. (too much empty space everywhere)
- The standard for ALL product images and videos use online are square.
- Movies are shot in landscape - not product photos or videos.
- YouTube actually uses a dynamic video player which means that your video should display without black bars if uploaded correctly.
If you find that you still have black bars displaying it might mean be a Youtube setting that you need to change. You can contact Youtube support here.