Silver pieces of jewelry is a bit more tricky to capture photos with since it is shooting white against white. That being said, we need to adjust the settings until we get the configuration to capture a good photo of your silver jewelry. As a start, you can try the following steps below:
- Check and install any updates both for your smartphone and the GemLightbox app
- For the GemLightbox app: Go to Play Store > search GemLightbox app > Install update
- For your smartphone: Go to Settings > Software Update > install
- Then, on the GemLightbox app enable the auto-brightness by going to settings and toggling on the option
- Turn off both Daylight and Sparkles lighting options
- Minimize or not use the zoom by moving closer the jewelry piece to the opening and also moving your smartphone and the stand closer to the GemLightbox.
If you still have issues, please contact support here: email@example.com.