In the rare event that you are unable to open your GemLightbox App, you will need to reinstall it. Prior to reinstalling, please back up your files so you won't lose your data.
Backing Up Your Files
1. Go to file manager
2. Go to Settings > Show hidden files > Turn ON
3. Go to Internal Storage > Android > data > com.gemlightbox > files > DCIM > .media
4. Copy folder to any another directory
Reinstalling The GemLightbox App
1. Fully delete the current application from your smartphone
2. Go to the Play Store and reinstall the GemLightbox App
3. Move the copied folder back to Internal Storage > Android > data > com.gemlightbox > files > DCIM > .media
If you have any issues with the steps above, please contact us.