The GemLightbox App is continuously being tested and updated for all of our new features on different Android devices.
Time to time, the new updates on Google Play may not work some Android devices as intended. In this case, please report the bug by submitting a ticket here.
You can revert back to the previous version of the GemLightbox App by following the steps below:
1. In your smartphone browser, open the download link here
2. Tap Or continue to website
3. Tap Download and select Direct Download and follow the download prompts. The file will then download to your device.
4. To install the file, find and open the Files app. The name of the Files app will vary slightly between each device.
5. Find and open your Downloads folder or go to the directory: Internal Storage > Downloads
6. Find the file: app-release_20190813(2).apk and tap to open it
7. Tap Install
If the APK fails to install, please back up all your existing images and videos by exporting them to your smartphone's internal storage or a cloud drive first.
If you can't access the GemLightbox App, please follow the steps below:
- Open your device's Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Apps. It's in the "Device" section of the menu.
- Scroll down and tap an app. Choose the app you want to force to quit.
- Tap Stop or FORCE STOP.
- Tap OK to confirm. This forces the app to quit and halts background processes.
- Tap Clear Cache.
- Restart your smartphone device.
Then, uninstall the current version of the GemLightbox App and install the APK downloaded in the steps before.
Rest assured, our developers are notified immediately of any issues and will rectify them in our regular app updates.