There are several methods to transfer your images and videos to your computer. Simply follow the steps below:
- Open your GemLightbox Application Gallery.
- Tap Select in the top right-hand corner.
- Select the files you want to transfer to your computer.
Next, depending on your smartphone device, please follow the instructions below:
Any smartphone device to Cloud
- Use the export function in the left-hand corner and find the Cloud service you wish to upload to.
- Choose a folder to save your files and then upload them.
- Once uploaded to the Cloud, you can download your files locally to your computer.
Android to PC
- Use the select function in the right-hand corner and tap Save Image to save the files to your smartphone’s photo gallery.
- Connect your Android device to your computer and go to your photo album directory
- Copy the files to your computer.
iPhone to Mac
- Make sure you Airdrop is turned on both your Apple devices. You can follow this guide here if you have any trouble turning on Airdrop.
- Use the export function in the left-hand corner and Airdrop the files directly to your Mac. The files will save to your Airdrop folder.
iPhone to PC
- Use the export function in the left-hand corner and tap Save Image to save the image to your smartphone’s photo gallery.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your PC. This will help your PC recognize your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and use the Windows Photos App to import the files. You can follow Apple’s guide here if you require further assistance.