Your images and videos are stored securely on your GemLightbox App.
Please note: If you delete your GemLightbox app off your smartphone, all images and videos will be deleted along with it.
To access your images and videos, simply open the GemLightbox App, and tap the Gallery. You will be able to see all the images and videos you have every captured by the GemLightbox App.
You can also export your images and videos onto your smartphone's memory.
To export your images and videos:
- Tap Select in the top right-hand corner.
- Select the files you want to save to your phone.
Next, depending on your smartphone device, please follow the instructions below:
- Tap Export in the left-hand corner
- Tap Save to save the files to your iPhone's photo gallery.
- Tap the Save icon in the left-hand corner to save your files to your smartphone’s memory.
- Open up the My Files app.
- Find the directory: Internal Storage/GemLightbox/media.
We recommend your regularly export your files to your computer or a Cloud Drive to prevent loss of data.