App update: April 2021
Latest updates in April 2021 GemLightbox App
1. Camera updates and enhancements
Camera screen update:
In video mode:
- Enhanced user experience for the video settings screen
- Autosave last video setting used
In photo mode:
- Added settings on the top right-hand corner of the Camera screen
- New Zoom bar added
- Enhanced filter interface to quickly access filters and adjustments
- New Gallery preview on bottom right hand corner
2. Beta release of GemLightbox Cloud
After the great success of our Share a Link beta feature, where users were able to instantly generate links of their photos, videos and products.
Picup Media is excited to announce our FREE plan to our Cloud platform.
The Cloud Platform will allow ALL users to sync up to 3GB of their images and videos, allowing you to quickly share images and interactive videos with your customers directly.
The generated links are permanent, meaning that they can be shared and viewed as many times as required.
The Beta Release is optional and users can choose to subscribe or not.
See link here