- Help Center
- GemLightbox Application
[Android] GemLightbox app keeps crashing, what do I do?
If your GemLightbox application is crashing, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app.
Please ensure to back up your files on your Android smartphone first before uninstalling the app since uninstalling the app will also delete all files on the app’s gallery.
You can follow the steps below to safely back up your files.
1. Go to file manager
2. Go to Settings > Show hidden files > Turn ON
3. Go to Internal Storage > Android > data > com.gemlightbox > files > DCIM > .media
4. Copy folder to any another directory
5. Fully delete the application
6. Install again and put the folder back
Attached here is a quick video demonstrating the backup process.
If you are having issues, please contact us on live chat or submit a ticket here. We are always happy to help you!